I have more than 1,000 followers on Twitter, and I create content consistently.
But still, I don’t get likes, comments or any other forms of engagement.
I don’t think it is about the quality of my tweets. I use a Tweet Planner to create, design, post, schedule, and automate my tweets. So, I target the best times to post on Twitter for me with the best tweets but I don’t receive likes, retweets, etc.
I think my content can’t be seen by other people! Am I ghost banned on Twitter?
There is one way to find out and I will show you now.
Twitter Ghost Ban
Ghost ban or shadowban is a phenomenon on Twitter that is believed to limit accounts’ visibility on the platform.
If your tweets violate Twitter policies, only they or your account can be ghost banned or shadowbanned.
What happens when you are ghost banned on Twitter?
If you are ghost banned on Twitter, these could be observed on your Twitter account:
- Limited Reach: Your tweets may not appear in search results, hashtag feeds, or in the “Explore” section for users who don’t follow you. This means your content is less discoverable by users who are not already following you.
- Reduced Engagement: Your tweets may receive fewer likes, retweets, and replies. This can lead to a decrease in interactions with your content, making it seem like your account is less active.
- Notifications May Be Affected: Other users may not receive notifications for your tweets or mentions. This can lead to decreased visibility among your followers.
- Lack of Engagement Metrics: Some users have reported that their tweets’ engagement metrics, such as the number of likes and retweets, do not update accurately.
- Algorithmic Impact: Twitter’s algorithm may deprioritize showing your content to users, even those who follow you, based on their behavior and interests.
How can you check your ghost ban status on Twitter?
You need a Twitter Shadowban Checker to find out if you are ghost banned on the platform.
Circleboom provides a Twitter Shadowban Checker and you can find out if you are ghost banned on the platform.
First of all, you may want to know what are the possible reasons to be ghost banned on Twitter!
Why you are ghost banned on Twitter
There are many possible reasons to be shadowbanned on Twitter. You might commit one or more to getting flagged by the platform. I listed 5 examples here:
- Violation of Twitter rules and policies
- Excessive hashtag use
- Bulk actions
- Low-quality content
- Manipulation in engagement
What could be done to remove ghost ban on Twitter?
Circleboom offers unique solutions to remove your Twitter shadowban in totally organic ways.
Here is my list to fix your Twitter shadowban:
- Delete your offensive content
- Keep your following/follower ratio at a desired level
- High Twitter account quality score
If you are asking “am i ghost banned on Twitter?”, you should check your ghost ban or shadowban status with Circleboom.
Then, you can take actions like deleting your offensive content, clean up your profile from inactive and spammy followers and trying to increase your account quality score.
Circleboom is more than that! You can take advantage of many other great tools and features at affordable prices.